Women's Lingerie Care
Lingerie should be treated with the appropriate care. You can find the label with care instructions on each lingerie item. If you follow the care symbols Serge Lingerie will last and remain in perfect shape for a long time.
1. Machine and hand washable lingerie item.
2. Don't exceed the wash temperature indicated on this lingerie item.
3. Hand washable lingerie item (30 is an optimal temperature).
1. Do not dry clean.
2. This lingerie item may be dry cleaned.
1. Do not tumble.
2. This lingerie item can be tumble-dried.
1. Do not iron.
2. This lingerie item may be ironed. The numbers show the maximum ironing temperature.
Note: Turn Serge Lingerie inside out. Light and dark coloured lingerie items should be washed separately. In general, wash Serge Lingerie in cold water with mild hand washing detergent. Do not use bleach (except for white washes). If you prefer machine wash the use of washing bags is recommended. To avoid mechanical damages fasten all hooks, clasps, buttons and zippers on Serge Lingerie. Do not twist, hang to dry.
Follow these simple rules and you will be satisfied with the way Serge Lingerie looks and feels.