Swimsuit CareSwimwear is exposed to a great number of destructive elements: sand, sun, salt water, body oils or lotions, sweat.
Here are some tips to extend the durability of your swimsuit.
- We suggest cold or warm hand wash after each swimsuit wear with mild hand soup, and machine wash every 3-4 wears.
- Place your swimsuit in a washing bag and wash on the gentle cycle.
- Dry in the shade to keep the colour in the swimsuit as long as possible.
- Do not bleach, iron, dry clean or tumble dry.
- Do not roll up in a wet towel or store wet.
- It is not recommended to wear a swimsuit in a sauna or spa. Excessive heat can make the fibre melt.
- If you are wearing a swimsuit in chlorine once or twice a week we suggest to choose polyester swimsuits, not Lycra swimsuits.
- Rough surfaces can damage the material. Put a towel underneath yourself.
With proper care your swimsuit will retain its shape, colour and lost long even after many wears.